This is a lovely hotel, it is a converted ancient building and comes with the quirks of any pub/ hotel. We ate in the pub on both nights of our stay - it was excellent and the wine was good. Breakfast was lovely - possibly the best poached eggs I have ever had.
But on the second morning a radio was put on really loud at around 5:30. We mentioned this on checkout and got a vague apology. As we went to retrieve our car we heard the same station coming from the kitchen and are sure that is what woke us up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the busy market town of Cirencester, The Fleece is perfectly positioned to enjoy both town and country. However you spend your day, you'll be able to enjoy a relaxing night's sleep in our cosy and comfortable guest rooms. All 28 bedrooms are full of charm and character. Their decor and furnishings resemble a charming Cotswold style, yet the original, quirky features that you would expect a building from 1650 to have been maintained in our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fleece at Cirencester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece At Cirencester Hotel Cirencester
- Hotel Jarvis Fleece
- The Fleece At Cirencester Cotswolds