My brother and his wife are over from Australia. They called into The Fleece for a snack with our elderly parents. Drinks came with the ordered snacks but missing a Latte. Thinking it would turn up they ate the food and still no sign of the missing coffee. My brother went back to the bar to chase it up. The young lady who was on a cordless/mobile phone said it was poured but that she was on the phone so hadnt had a chance to bring it over. She then still with phone to her ear bought it to their table and still talking down the phone lent over my elderly Dad rather than politely walking round and putting it down. A few lessons to be had in good customer service wouldn't go amiss?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the busy market town of Cirencester, The Fleece is perfectly positioned to enjoy both town and country. However you spend your day, you'll be able to enjoy a relaxing night's sleep in our cosy and comfortable guest rooms. All 28 bedrooms are full of charm and character. Their decor and furnishings resemble a charming Cotswold style, yet the original, quirky features that you would expect a building from 1650 to have been maintained in our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fleece at Cirencester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece At Cirencester Hotel Cirencester
- Hotel Jarvis Fleece
- The Fleece At Cirencester Cotswolds