The Fleece at Cirencester
Kings Head Hotel(Cirencester)
US$139
  • Restaurant
US$147
Stratton House Hotel(Cirencester)(Great Value!)
US$78
Barnsley House(Barnsley)
US$751
US$729
Travelodge Cirencester(Cirencester)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Premier Inn Cirencester(Cirencester)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$261
US$254
  • Breakfast included
Riverside House(Cirencester)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscharacter roomcar parkmarket placeeggs benedictold buildinghigh streetlovely atmospherelovely hotellunch timecentre of townno liftthe pubstandard roomvery pleasant stayfish and chipsbooked a tablestayed here for one night
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Love the building, the location and the eagerness of the staff who always seemed to be trying their best to give good customer service. We would happily stay there again. Breakfast was quite a delight and should be taken at leisure.

• Stayed: May 2014
Fleece C, Ricardo Canestra - Manager at The Fleece at Cirencester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

You should look our for the special offers on our website! Look forward to welcoming you again to The Fleece.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My family and I have been regular customers of The Fleece for some time and have recommended it on many occasions to friends.

However, recently I had a valid complaint and emailed the Manager with my comments. I was courteous and fair but felt I wanted to express my concerns as the service on this particular occasion had been well below expectation.

My complaint has never been acknowledged. I have had no response to my email, no apology...nothing! It is for this reason that I am now posting this review.

If the management feel so ambivalent towards its long standing customers then they do not deserve our loyalty...shame!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank sandi29

Apologies for the late reply. I endeavour to respond to all customer comments so do not believe I have ever received your email. Please could you address it to me once again. We greatly value our customers feedback and I would like the opportunity to respond to your concerns personally.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I'm a big fan of The Fleece. A nice place for a evening restaurant meal, a few (well chosen) real ales in the bar, or a pot of tea and their excellent fish finger sandwiches for lunch. Service is usually efficient and friendly, and there's always a good buzz and atmosphere at any time of day. The lounge at the back is a great place to spend a long lunch in front of the fire in the winter.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Glad you enjoy The Fleece as much as we do! Have you popped in for Tuesday Steak Night?

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel is quirky and fun. We had room number 4, which was more like a suite. Original beams in the ceiling, with a leather sofa, and large flat TV on the wall, in the living area. Very nicely decorated, bright and airy. The shower, was a little disappointing, a trickle really!
Breakfast was very disorganised. Have to keep asking for spoons, cups, plates etc. In fact we got somebodyelse breakfast, and did not realise until we had started to eat it.
Location excellent, right in the centre of Cirencester.
We ate our evening meal on the first night and it was very good. The drinks prices are also good.

Room Tip: Number 4 is lovely
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My brother and his wife are over from Australia. They called into The Fleece for a snack with our elderly parents. Drinks came with the ordered snacks but missing a Latte. Thinking it would turn up they ate the food and still no sign of the missing coffee. My brother went back to the bar to chase it up. The young lady who was on a cordless/mobile phone said it was poured but that she was on the phone so hadnt had a chance to bring it over. She then still with phone to her ear bought it to their table and still talking down the phone lent over my elderly Dad rather than politely walking round and putting it down. A few lessons to be had in good customer service wouldn't go amiss?

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JacobsNanny

Thank you for the feedback and apologies for your less than perfect service. Your comments will be used in our next training session to ensure that we offer our usual great service on your next visit.