What a lovely hotel, staff really friendly and we had an upgraded room and it was great a king size bed a sitting area and a very large bathroom with a walk in shower a bath etc. we dined both nights in the restaurant and the food was very good and a good hearty breakfast both mornings. I will definitely be returning for another restful break. Thanks to all I know it's been taken over a short while ago and there are areas that money is required but it's the staff and ambiance that make it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stratton House Hotel is located on the outskirts of the Cotswold market town of Cirencester. The hotel is privately owned and seeks to offer you the best of both town and country house charm. We are in a great location for the town centre and the local motorway network, yet our elegant building and tranquil gardens make you feel you are 'away from it all'. We offer a superb restaurant and bar, 39 en-suite bedrooms, and excellent facilities for business meetings. We are also the perfect setting for your wedding or special celebration with a choice of function rooms, civil wedding licence and our specialist events co-ordinator. Our focus is on friendly service with that personal touch. Whether you are here for business or pleasure we want you to feel at home.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Stratton House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cirencester
- Cirencester Best Western
- Best Western Stratton Hotel
- Stratton House Hotel Cirencester, Cotswolds