We stayed at The New Inn following a wedding at nearby Cripps Barn. We booked all 14 rooms bed and breakfast for various family/guests.
This pub with rooms is excellent, large very comfortable rooms all well furnished. Good quality beds and linen for good rest. The Bride and Groom had Room 9, used as the bridal suite this is a particularly stunning room.
The breakfast next morning was delicious, good selection cereals, croissants, teas and coffee and hearty full English.
Good value, good service, friendly, helpful and efficient staff. All round no complaints from anyone.
Thank you to The New Inn and good luck for future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Inn is a lovely Cotswold pub with good-sized rooms and delicious pub food in the charming village of Coln St Aldwyns. It is just 2 miles from Bibury, the home of the world-famous Arlington Row. The New Inn has 15 stunning rooms, overlooking the Coln Valley in the Cotswolds. It has a cosy restaurant serving good food and a wide selection of drinks. It is the perfect retreat if you are exploring the Cotswolds, and you can curl up by a toasty fire after long walks or busy days sight-seeing. Our food follows the principles we have established at nearby Cripps Barn and our other Cripps Barn Group venues, we buy only the best raw materials, regardless of cost (sorry, accountants!) And we then we hand them over to Head Chef Chris Cheek who will deliver them to you, precisely cooked and served with the simplicity that such fine ingredients deserve. In the bar we rotate three ales, Hook Norton, Dorothy Goodbody and one guest ale, having two on at a time for optimum quality, and on the kegs we have two ciders, Stowford Press and Thatchers Gold, and three lagers, St Miguel, Carling and Kozel. We import our own wines by the pallet from small, perfectionist wine-makers to bring you outstanding quality for the money. We will soon be introducing a wine preservation system which will allow the sale of fine wines by the glass. There are savouries and snacks available in the bar, and for fun there are games, cards, bar billiards and darts. Of our 15 rooms we have ten double rooms, four extra-large double rooms and one single room with a 3/4 bed which will take 2 good friends. The Inn dates back to the sixteenth century so all the rooms are different and individually- furnished. The floors creak occasionally and there is the odd imperfection, but the place has real character. Children and dogs are most welcome; there may be charges so please see our T&Cs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The New Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Hotel Cirencester
- The New Inn Cirencester, Cotswolds