“Friendly Service, Fresh Baked Goodies”
Review of Cafe Mosaic

Cafe Mosaic
Ranked #5 of 126 Restaurants in Cirencester
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Popular family run Cafe Bistro offering freshly cooked breakfast, lunches, scones, cakes, sandwiches and snacks. Situated in a secluded courtyard Mosaic has won awards for food and customer service. An ideal place to stop when visiting Cirencester.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

What a great place for lunch in Cirencester. We arrived near the end of the lunch time, and really only wanted a tea and a scone…and though the 'cream tea' special didn't 'officially' start for another 45 minutes…no problem. It's bright, cheerful and comfortable. Full of locals who obviously were enjoying their lunches, as well as a few travellers like ourselves.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Few days ago, at lunch time, I've popped in to the Cafe Mosaic. I wanted to eat something quick and filling. Leslie kindly offered to try the Mosaic Burger. Five minutes later I was eating one of the most delicious burger in my life. Onion rings, crispy bacon, brie cheese, steak potatoes (a lot) and finally 8oz DELICIOUS burger. It was heavenly. Ohh!! ..and all this for less then 10 £.Thank you Mosaic!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

First visit and the cup was still very dirty. So I asked for a clean one and she brought the same one back. Walked out

1  Thank Linda H
Paul H, Owner at Cafe Mosaic, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

We are really very sorry that you had a bad experience in our cafe. We have been open 5 years and have never had anything like this! That does not excuse the fact that you appear to have received sub standard service. As all businesses do, we want to improve all the time. It is a shame that you chose to walk out and not give Lesley or myself the opportunity to put this right for you. By letting us know we would have been able to identify who was involved and ensure they were re trained in how to deal with an issue like this. We would also have been able pick up on the issue at source. The main point is that it is impossible to put things right after the event, but be assured we will make enquiries to find out how and why this happened.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Visited a number of restaurants / cafes in Cirencester and in my opinion this is the best for food, friendly staff, pleasant environment and reasonably prices. I can thoroughly recommend it, whether a couple or family you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Lovely little cafe with good food and genuine service. Can be a little cramped but in a way that adds to the friendliness of the place. All the food brought out made me think "mmm like the look of that". Seems to be up for some awards and deserves it. Not an easy place to find but worth looking for it!