“Excellent”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, British, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Been to Graze three times, admittedly at quiet weekday lunch times, but I cannot fail the food and service. I've had items off the specials board 2 times and they were fantastic. Although Graze is quite expensive (for me) I feel like i get my moneys worth in food and service. We have had three different servers, all of which have excelled themselves. A couple of guest Ales and it would be perfection

Phil C, General Manager at Graze, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Hi Peter C,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to post here on tripadvisor. Please bear in mind that during the week we serve our dish of the day between 12 and 7pm all week (except Sunday) for £10 and 8oz sirloin steak with chips, cress, a sauce of your choosing and a drink for £15.

Phil

There are newer reviews for Graze

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Been here several times over the last few months and had excellent food and service every time.
Visited again last night and once again, excellent food. The scallops were cooked perfectly and me and my partner loved the bacon jam that it came with. For our mains, the chateaubriand was spot on. Desserts were also extremely good. I'd have to say that graze is definately leading the way when it comes to good food in Cirencester these days!

Hello grandmasterchefgaz,

High praise indeed! Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review on tripadvisor.

I trust that we'll be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Went in just for a drink with a friend. As we entered the 2 members of staff were unloading the dishwasher. We waited behind another guy at the bar who turned round to us and said good luck at getting served. After trying to attract the attention of the staff to no avail we left.

Phil C, General Manager at Graze, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

I can only apologise for my colleagues not seeing you. Unfortunately we have some inconveniently placed pillars which don't make it very easy to spot new guests from the glasswasher.

I hope that this experience doesn't put you off.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my 2 friends went to graze for dinner for the first time on Friday. The fat chips were so good! And the salmon dish was perfectly cooked. Also, the service from a lady called Frankie was amazing. Such a stunning girl that loves her job and took huge pride in it. Thanks to all the team, especially Frankie x

Phil C, General Manager at Graze, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hi Ricky,

Delighted to hear that Frankie's doing such a good job.

See you soon,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just treated my daughter to lunch. We sat in the garden which was lovely, a little oasis, slightly let down by the noisy chap and his ladders but otherwise beautiful.
We had squid starters which was cooked to perfection and the aioli was fresh and zesty.
My main of salmon on an heirloom salad was delicious and my daughter's burger and sides was also really good.
The highlight was the service, only one member of staff in evidence but what a star she is! Frankie is so happy, friendly and delightful she made a birthday lunch just wonderful-thank you so much! Management take note!

Phil C, General Manager at Graze, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for your lovely review. Rest assured that the noisy man with the ladders was a contractor and now that the flashing has been replaced on our flat roof we're hoping that our garden can return to a haven of tranquillity. Frankie is indeed a fantastic and bubbly member of the team - I will pass on your thanks!

See you soon,