“Excellent”
Review of Simply Crystals

Simply Crystals
Ranked #6 of 7 Shopping in Cirencester
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small family run business, we opened our doors four years ago and have just relocated to the lovely Swan yard, we have an amazing range of affordable crystals , fossils and jewellery. We also supply incense , salt lamps, usb salt lamps perfect for people that spend long hours on their PC, we are confident that there is something for everyone in our lovely shop,. We have just introduced a fragrance corner and now stock fragrance and essential oils , base oils - if we do not have the essential oils that you require we are more than happy to source them for you, we also stock aromatherapy soaps this are ideal for dry skin conditions and smell amazing, we also have Olive oil soaps in stock, all the soaps will be cut and wrapped just for you
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Great great great. Personally I can't say any thing more than that. This excellent Crystal shop is full of lovely different Crystal from small to massive all for decent prices. If you are looking for a new hobby may I suggest collecting crystals form this cracking shop.

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

By far the best and friendliest crystal shop I've ever been to. My partner is a huge crystal collector and enthusiast and had plenty of friendly banter with the owner who clearly knows her passion for crystals. Amazing collection with some very rare and epic crystals to be seen and brought we spent hours looking at every individual item. Only negative is I live in Derby but will certainly be visiting again next time I'm visiting the family.

978Alex, Owner at Simply Crystals, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Thank you guys for such lovely comments, when you are down this way again please pop in for a coffee, we are moving to 8 Swan Yard - really hope you find us, it was a pleasure to meet you both - you made my day !

Reviewed 4 November 2013

So helpful in seeking my very particular request. So much to choosse from, and the help there is great. I love the range of new products and the cofffffeeeee!

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Fantastic shop, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic prices, I was even allowed to take my dog in.
I can honestly say that I have not seen so much variety in one small shop. The owner is very helpful and knowledgable and nothing is to much trouble.
I will return.