“Fantastic Yet Again”

Ranked #2 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Cirencester
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Speciality coffee shop dealing only with high-end coffees, teas & hot chocolates, as well as delicious home- made cakes and a small amount of ciabattas and soups also home-made.
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Once again Cotswold Artisan Coffee proved why it is getting such good reviews, not just on Trip Advisor, but also on other sites, including coffee specialist site "Brian's Coffee Spot" and deservedly so. On today's visit with my wife and sister-in-law, we all went for the multi-award winning hot-chocolate. I don't think I've ever seen such a wide range of hot-chocolate, but the ladies both settled for the milk chocolate, whereas I chose the dark, which was really top notch. There was also an extra dark available, but I would think this would have been too chocolatey for me and would probably be for the real chocoholics.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Go here for the best coffee in Cirencester, bar none. The shopping arcade does not promise much, but this gem of a cafe is in here, almost where you'd least expect to find excellent coffee, which makes it all the better.

1  Thank DD L
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was lured to this place today by the very positive reviews on TA, and was not in any way disappointed.
The coffee ranks with the best I have tasted (it could perhaps have been a tad hotter) - as apparently does their hot chocolate, which was chosen by one of our party who also had one of their (real) home-made pastries. The other 2 of us tried the paninis which were really tasty.
This place has to be a must for any trip to Cirencester.

2  Thank Cecil C
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We popped in here this morning on a short trip to Cirencester, prompted by our love of good coffee and the glowing reviews on TA.
We were certainly not disappointed - the flat white was excellent, and the paninis were also very good, matched by great service.
We will make this a 'must visit' on future visits to Cirencester.

2  Thank GrumpsDC
Reviewed 17 October 2013

If you are sick of the chains and want proper artisan coffee made expertly by people passionate about their business, go here. You won't want the bitter stuff you get in chain places ever again!

1  Thank localyokel29