Interesting grade 2 listed building, lovely beer garden and ample parking. Very warm welcome on arrival and smart, small but cosy and clean bedroom on first floor, number 6. Stayed two nights and ate in restaurant on 2nd night - friendly service, garlic olives and mussels not available upon ordering, but service with a smile and food was good value for cost and quality. A number of locals drinking in the bar which is always a good sign. Writing this from the restaurant so checkout service not yet determined, but on the whole a positive staying experience. I also note the owner has commented on many reviews on here which is a heartening sign of someone happy and keen to engage with clientele and a forward thinking attitude. As a digital marketing manager I give this ethos top marks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful grade 2 listed privately-owned Hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet it is only a convenient five minutes walk to the town centre.Built in the 16th Century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned Restaurant offering both modern British and European dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm. Whether visiting for business or leisure, you can always be assured of receiving a warm welcome and attentive friendly service.The Corinium also has the benefit of an attractive secluded garden and ample free car parking. It makes an ideal base for touring the beautiful Cotswolds region and is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Corinium Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinium Hotel And Restaurant
- Corinium Hotel Cirencester
- Corinium Hotel & Restaurant Cirencester, Cotswolds