We booked the Corinium for a pre wedding get together. As a result i think we had 14 of their 15 rooms. The rooms were quirky and atmospheric, the service was excellent. Breakfast was a typical buffet style full English, with the usual cereals and cold options. We had dinner in the restaurant on the first night and it was lovely. I enjoyed myself and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful grade 2 listed privately-owned Hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet it is only a convenient five minutes walk to the town centre.Built in the 16th Century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned Restaurant offering both modern British and European dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm. Whether visiting for business or leisure, you can always be assured of receiving a warm welcome and attentive friendly service.The Corinium also has the benefit of an attractive secluded garden and ample free car parking. It makes an ideal base for touring the beautiful Cotswolds region and is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Corinium Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinium Hotel And Restaurant
- Corinium Hotel Cirencester
- Corinium Hotel & Restaurant Cirencester, Cotswolds