Saw mixed reviews and not sure what to expect.
However, as far as myself and my wife are concerned we really enjoyed our stay:
the staff were friendly and helpful
our room was cosy and comfortable
the breakfasts were excellent
the evening meals were good although soup of the day didn't change in the 4 days we were there
real ale in bar was a bonus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful grade 2 listed privately-owned Hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet it is only a convenient five minutes walk to the town centre.Built in the 16th Century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned Restaurant offering both modern British and European dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm. Whether visiting for business or leisure, you can always be assured of receiving a warm welcome and attentive friendly service.The Corinium also has the benefit of an attractive secluded garden and ample free car parking. It makes an ideal base for touring the beautiful Cotswolds region and is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Corinium Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinium Hotel And Restaurant
- Corinium Hotel Cirencester
- Corinium Hotel & Restaurant Cirencester, Cotswolds