Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hairy Fella
Cheltenham, United Kingdom

Lets roast

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Apr 2024
Please take my word for this,
Sunday roast was amazing, I cant say enough about the quality, having lived in Cheltenham for over 8 years, I visit Cirencester most weekends and have eaten and enjoyed the out side space alot, on a cold Wet Sunday I decided it was roast weather, and indulged, hands down the best roast at a venue I have tasted for over 25 years, vegetable, potato ,meat ratio and extra hot gravy with a unassuming but delectable veg gratin, all items at similar temperature (unlike all the other roast venues)
So on top of this, 3 very very friendly lovely front of house team made my few hours a great experience and will be returning very soon.
*as a side note, 20 years ago my partner and I ate in the restaurant on a trip away that meal was also very memorable 👍🏻🤣
Date of stay: April 2024
    £218
78.4 miles from Corinium Hotel & Restaurant
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Cirencester
All reviews old building town centre steep stairs character and charm four poster bed beer garden large car park quiet street a ground floor room low beams first floor lovely hotel single room stayed for one night few minutes walk sunday lunch no lift
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2024 via mobile

We had a wonderful and very tasty well presented meal chosen from the A La Carte menu. Where however were the ‘locals’ you are missing out on a real treat only a short walk from the centre of Cirencester. We will certainly be back from our home town in Worcestershire.

Room tip: The hotel has the benefit of its own very handy car park.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David Sherriff, Owner at Corinium Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2024

Thank you so much for your very kind review, we look forward to welcoming you to the Hotel and Restaurant again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2024

Beautiful hotel, comfortable room. Central for everything. The staff are so helpful and welcoming. Made me a coffee on arrival as I was early.Hotel has a lovely atmosphere and is extremely clean. The breakfast was very good, quality products and cooked perfect. I would definitely use this hotel again if I returned to the area

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your very kind words, we look forward to seeing you again when you are in Cirencester.

Reviewed 18 February 2024

A lovely 2 night stay in this immaculate hotel. Stayed here with our bischon frise dog who was made more than welcome too. All staff were very friendly and polite. We ate the 2 nights at the hotel and the food was lovely, as was the breakfast with an excellent choice. A short walk into the town centre and also free parking at the hotel which was a bonus. Would recommend and return again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2024

Thoroughly enjoyed my solo trip! Fantastic service, pub area and breakfast. Make sure you stop there for dinner- the burger is one of the best I have ever had. Good selection of draft beers and wine. Will be returning in the summertime to enjoy their large beer garden.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2024

Wow, tried to speak to Julie twice today regarding our company using their hotel as our 'preferred corporate venue for accommodation', which I wanted to discuss in more detail with her to see what they could offer us. We are currently spending around £60,000 per year which increases year on year.
However, on the first call Julie said they were in middle of breakfast and before even giving me a chance to explain above said they weren't interested and put the phone down. I called back and again tried to explain to her what I was calling about, but she said I was rude and not interested and put phone down. Really, me rude! she didn't even give me a chance to explain what I wanted....oh well your BIG loss lovely lady, I'll give my business to another local hotel!!!

Room tip: Business use - don't bother, there are other very nice local hotels in Ciren such as The Fleece you can use and get better service.!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business