“Thoroughly delightful”

Ranked #4 of 30 Cirencester B&B and Inns
Darwen
“Thoroughly delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Beautiful room, clean, comfortable and very pretty room looking onto a gorgeously charming garden. Easy to find and a brilliant location for town and despite being on a main road, it was very peaceful. An oasis in the middle of Cirencester. Friendly welcome and very helpful and accommodating. Cannot recommend this charming B&B highly enough.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank sippacik

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I rang the B&B prior to my arrival, to ask for an early check in....this was granted without any fuss at all, Rose was most helpful (I wanted to arrive before the start of the Wimbledon Final!). My room was clean and tidy, lovely bathroom, great shower, comfortable beds. The ability to walk out of the door to an attractive courtyard and a choice of seating was a real bonus in my view. The gardens and flowers were lovely. Breakfast was also great. In addition, it was so well located for the town centre. I would make this my first choice for Cirencester!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank JoJo795
Sor-Trondelag, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Like a cute little labyrinth of rooms, this place has plenty of charm and nice staff. Nice rooms and comfortable beds, good breakfast. To get a full score from me the room and bathroom should have been better cleaned. Would still recommend it though.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank KLHyll
Winnipeg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My sister and I stayed at the Old Brewhouse when we were in Cirencester in May and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We did arrive early and Rose graciously allowed us to leave our bags in the room prior to actual checkin so we could walk around Cirencester. The rooms were kept clean, beds comfortable and breakfast was excellent. We also enjoyed being able to look out the window and enjoy her beautiful garden. This is a great location as it is close to the downtown area. Rose made us feel very welcome and I would definitely stay again if ever in Cirencester.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Myduckie
Ceargwrle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Thanks for a excellent stay Rose. The Staff, house, rooms and gardens, they had a great relaxed feel wished we could have sat longer in them,there a credit to you, the walk into town was short and sweet just what we needed after a long day on the motorbikes. Grant BMW GS riders :-))

Room Tip: Don't go anywhere else, Rose will make you feel very welcome
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Grant P
West Midlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I love this B & B. Second time of staying - this time bought my husband and young son. As always, what strikes me is how homely it is and its so easy to settle in. Clean room, comfy beds, friendly owner etc. I could go on. When we stayed it was full house and it was busy at breakfast time although this didn't present any problems and we were served promptly. People wishing to have a choice of parking spaces and to have their eggs poached a particular way should not stay in a B & B, they can only have their needs met by being in a hotel at a lot more cost. However, to my mind, they miss out on staying in this little gem. The Old Brewhouse doesn't hold itself out to be a hotel - its a B & B and a good one at that. Looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Tawanda236
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

We came to stay in Cirencester as a friend was getting married in Cripps barn in Bibury. We chose this b n b as the photos showed it was a charming property and it was only a couple of minutes walk to the centre of town. It did not disappoint! The building was lovely and the garden was beautiful! We missed our connecting train but the owners were more than happy for us to arrive a bit later. Our room was very cosy and we had a great nights sleep, Breakfast is made to order with very good quality bacon and sausages. I would definitely recommend this accommodation.

• Stayed May 2014