The Bull Hotel
Agoda.com
US$113
US$99
TripAdvisor
Premier Inn Swindon North Hotel(Swindon)(Great Value!)
US$91
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$137
US$131
TripAdvisor
Premier Inn Cirencester(Cirencester)(Great Value!)
US$101
PremierInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Barnsley House(Barnsley)
Cricklade House(Cricklade)
Priceline
Riverside House(Cirencester)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmarket squareolde worldfull englishbeautiful townan evening mealpiecountry innpretty villagelovely atmospherestandard roomfamily roomwine listfish and chipssunday lunchcotswoldsalelana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Visited the hotel for a two night stay with my wife in mid September.

If it's peace & quiet you're after look no further. Fairford is very quiet. The Bull Hotel is very old but very comfortable. Our room was great and I have paid much more to stay in hotels with less facilities and far less character than this one.
The staff were smart, friendly, helpful and did everything with a smile. Our breakfasts were cooked to order and made with good quality ingredients. We had one evening meal here and that was also good value, good quality, fresh and above all, tasty.

No compaints at all from me and I will return if i'm looking for a quiet Cotswold break.
Cirencester 10 miles (well worth a visit) Bourton-on-the-Water 8 miles (hasn't changed in 30 years) Oxford, 25 miles, were all places we visited whilst using Fairford as a base. A great weekend and would happily have stayed for a week.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the market square. I felt a bit like an extra on Trumpton.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AJisaRam
Reviewed 1 October 2013

After being let down magnificently by a near by B and B I was very stressed and upset being my 30th birthday and a wedding the day after arrival.. The bull hotel was amazing they understood our frustration at the other place and did there upmost to assist us to make a bad situation into a good ons..with a warm and friendly welcome stayed 2 nights and the lady that checked us in Christina really was so friendly and helpful she kept appologising that it was only a small room which was not the case i loved the room was adequate for what needed and toiletries was provided the bed was one of the best I have slept in ( and with a back issue I struggle). The room very clean and the room service was again very polite... The breakfast was wonderful as well offering a wide range of choices... I would stay again and am looking to stay at Xmas for a few days.. Would recommend

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Just stopped off for a quick pint while passing through and there was no problem with the location, staff or with the beer all was as should be.

We sat out the front looking out on the square/parking area and if I have to have a gripe it would be to try and keep the frontage of the place up to scratch. There were caps from the barrels and general litter about within the confines of the low wall. Also PLEASE will someone do the gardening as there was an abundance of weeds to the far left as you exit the hotel, this lowers the tone as one reviewer put it “Poshest place in town”?

Thank you.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Chuckie F
Reviewed 12 September 2013

A big thank you too all the staff at the Bull
My husband and I went walking in Fairford and stopped at the Bull for Sunday lunch, What a treat. Food was delicious. I had beef and it was cooked to my liking. Wonderful puds. A big plus for Fairford

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Liz M
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had a lovely supper of fresh salmon capers and bubbly. Jamie was very attentive and entertaining. The manager, made his presence felt and was very friendly and had lots of advice to offer re the fishing and other local activities.

A warm and welcoming pub for us and our little dog Freddy who was welcomed too and given water and attention.

We highly recommend the venue and will be coming again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple