My mother and I spent two nights in a comfortable, twin-bedded room with a good en-suite bathroom. The staff was very friendly and helpful and made us feel at home. They picked us up and took us to the train station, which was nearby, but it was pouring rain. The breakfast was good and hearty and we ate good pub fare for dinner as well. Our room was fairly quiet and we did not hear much of the disco that was on Saturday night. I would definitely recommend the Swan Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swan Inn is family run, we are open all day for food, our food is homemade and as far as possible locally sourced.We have undertaken a refurbishment program and all our 8 rooms are en suite with showers. We are located within the heart of the town at the junction of the Stow on the Wold (A429) and the Bourton road (A44). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Swan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan Hotel Moreton-In-Marsh
- Swan Inn Moreton-In-Marsh, Cotswolds