Stayed here two nights. Small family run hotel with the accent on quality and friendliness. Rooms are boutique style tastefully decorated and clean. Food is excellent and freshly prepared by staff who are industrious and dedicated. All staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble. We noted patrons from nearby more expensive establishments eating and drinking here throughout the day,testament to the better value of this establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swan Inn is family run, we are open all day for food, our food is homemade and as far as possible locally sourced.We have undertaken a refurbishment program and all our 8 rooms are en suite with showers. We are located within the heart of the town at the junction of the Stow on the Wold (A429) and the Bourton road (A44). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Swan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan Hotel Moreton-In-Marsh
- Swan Inn Moreton-In-Marsh, Cotswolds