Whilst staying in the area decided to try The Swan for a meal and was not disappointed. We had Sirloin Steak and Steak and Ale pie, the steak melted in the mouth and my pie was just right, served as an individual full crush pie, not in one of those awful individual pie dishes with pastry on top, all home made I would say, plum pie for dessert was definitely home made (well done Chef). Friendly atmosphere, would certainly use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swan Inn is family run, we are open all day for food, our food is homemade and as far as possible locally sourced.We have undertaken a refurbishment program and all our 8 rooms are en suite with showers. We are located within the heart of the town at the junction of the Stow on the Wold (A429) and the Bourton road (A44). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Swan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan Hotel Moreton-In-Marsh
- Swan Inn Moreton-In-Marsh, Cotswolds