“A wonderful day out in Bella!”

Cotswold 500, Classic Car Hire
Ranked #6 of 7 Tours in Moreton-in-Marsh
More attraction details
Owner description: Recreate the spirit of the ‘50s and tour the picturesque Cotswolds in a classic Fiat 500! 3 hour guided ‘convoy tours’ depart from our base in Moreton-in-Marsh at 9am and 1pm every day. Our little Fiats are also available for self-drive day hire. We offer pick-up from Moreton-in-Marsh rail-station at no extra charge. Explore the highways and byways of the picturesque Cotswolds in a Fiat 500 and enjoy this fabulously quirky, classic car touring experience.
Reviewed 20 February 2011

I hired Bella, the white Fiat 500, through Cotswold 500 for my husband's birthday in Feb 2011. He is a massive fan of the little cars, and I am now a fan too! Bella was in excellent condition, and the company that owns her, Cotswold 500, is very professionally run by Elena, the owner of the company. The cost was very reasonable in my opinion (£150 for the day, including fuel and insurance) and we had a wonderful day, I would love to do it again (perhaps for my birthday??!)
I would highly recommend this - the max milage allowance of 150 miles per day is plenty - we drove to Bradford on Avon (near Bath) and back and were still well within the limit.
An excellent way to spend a day!

1  Thank etuhs

Reviewed 13 February 2011

My husband recently surprised me with a day out in Fifi - a classic Fiat 500 and it was a lovely experience. To drive around the stunning Cotswolds in such a fun and adorable car really added to our weekend away. Everything you need is provided by Elena who makes sure you are comfortable in the car before letting you loose with suggested driving routes, pub suggestions for a gourmet lunch (we recommend the Plough Inn, Kingham!) and sightseeing ideas. Fifi was immaculately presented and we loved every minute of driving her. Even with the weather being overcast and chilly we had a great time in Fifi and highly recommend this as a fun way to see the Cotswold countryside. We will be returning for summer fun!

Reviewed 30 December 2010

we used Bella as a self drive wedding car just before the Christmas snow. Our driver had a lesson beforehand to master the double de-cluch (easy) and then presented this amazing little car to a very surpised bride who new nothing about it. Fortunately despite a very flouncy dress, she fitted in easily, as did the the groom later . It is in immaculate condition - important for photos - and a real talking point at the wedding. If only it hadn't started snowing we would have had the sunroof down .........

Reviewed 11 December 2010

We hired 'Bella' (there are several classic and new fiat 500's to choose from) for my 30th birthday and took a jaunt around the prettiest Cotswold villages, stopping to eat (alot) of the fantastic local produce along the way. This is the best idea had in a long time, I would love to own an original 500 but it's not really practical as a family with a young child (who happens to be called Bella too!) - so we deported her to the grandparents and had a romantic baby free break with this lovely little car as our carriage instead! We wanted to eat lunch out so opted for the afternoon tea package which we enjoyed looking over the lavender fields at snowshill.
It was so good I have just purchased a new Fiat 500 so I can recreate the feeling every day! I couldn't recommend this more highly.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2010

I cannot recommend hiring one of Elena's Fiat 500s highly enough. My boyfriend and I hired Fifi for the day and I have not stopped smiling since. I challenge you to drive her for the day without wanting to take her home. She is the perfect size for ambling around the Cotswolds. She definitely attracts a lot of attention, but as soon as you see Fifi, you'll understand why. Elena, the owner, went out of her way to assist us, recommending a fantastic route, as well as some great pubs to stop at.

1  Thank orangeoblivion