“Absolutely the best curry I have ever tasted”
Review of Hassan Balti

Hassan Balti
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Had a real WOW moment in here in terms of the food. Curry is mine and the husbands absolute favourite. We read the other reviews on Tripadvisor and thought we would give it a go. We were not disappointed. The food was absolutely delicious. I had the King Prawn Sag Balti and the husband had the Hassan Special Balti. We shared mushroom pilau rice, a garlic naan and sag aloo. The staff were so welcoming too, checking everything was ok throughout the evening. We have even joked if they did deliveries - we live 50 miles away!! What a treat, you want to give this place a try...

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I called in for a curry after finishing work and I was looking for some spice and a glass of wine. Not that I am fussy but I have often made a better curry at home compared to some of the curries thrown at you in a restaurant whether your sit in or take away. Thanks to the chef it was a stunning meal, I had a naga curry and the taste was superb and I took a photo of the empty plate. If you want to see what the food looks like I suggest you visit and try it for yourself!!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Wonderful food with many variety story choose from and a pleasant atmosphere all the, would recommend this to all my friends :)

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We arrived in Moreton-in-Marsh on Christmas Eve lunch time very hungry. After walking around the market and evaluating the available pubs, we arrived at the end of the High Street at Hassan Balti. As curry lovers, we chose to go inside, it was 'early doors' and empty. We were greeted by the owner and several staff, we were made to feel very welcome. The food was very good, it took a while to arrive but when it did, you just knew that it had been prepped from fresh. On leaving, we were given a Christmas present, it was a mug with their name and telephone number printed on, a nice gesture. We will definirely eat here again, if in the area.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

A warm and friendly welcome from mine host sets the tone for an enjoyable evening at the Hassan Balti. Surroundings are fine but not exceptional. The food is Bangladeshi, with a considerable choice to be found on the menu. The two courses I had were both good-to-very-good. It was perhaps unfortunate that I had eaten in two other 'Indian' restaurants recently where the food was definitely better - but neither was in Gloucestershire. Service was ok, emphasising the friendly rather than the courteous. Overall, a safe bet. I haven't tried the Spice Room or the Sitara yet, so regret am unable to offer a comparison.