“Beautiful Tearoom, brilliant staff. Would definately return!”
Review of Market House Tea Rooms - CLOSED

Market House Tea Rooms
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Very friendly, quaint tearoom in the town of Moreton-in-marsh. They've recently changed name I believe... Mrs T. Potts! What a fabulous name for a tearoom!
All homemade, tasty food, all the cakes are to die for! If you have gluten or wheat allergies, then this is the best food by far! I visited with my family, and my sister is a coeliac. She said she hadn't found a place that does food like this! The owner, Gail, was so friendly and welcoming. She also mentioned that they do a mail order service for their Gluten Free food, so even if you have come from far away, you can still get the food delivered to your doorstep!
The Christmas decorations are delightful and the window is very eyecatching!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place. 10/10!

2  Thank Banbii T
There are newer reviews for Market House Tea Rooms

Reviewed 16 July 2011

Very friendly and accommodating. My wife has wheat & gluten allegies, and we were delighted to find somewhere that offered a wide and interesting selection of ideas to cater for this. A very pleasent experience amongst such a wide choice in the town.

Reviewed 8 July 2011

Gail & the staff are still there. I've visited the tearooms on several occasions and have always been made very welcome, the menu has a great selection which includes a Gluten Free range. The carrot cake is the best I've ever tasted.

I would recommend the Mrs T Potts Tearoom to anyone planning a day trip to the Cotswolds.

1  Thank Cafegirl10
Reviewed 29 October 2010

I was recently travelling with my family in the Cotswolds region of England, and we had cream tea at the Market House Tea Rooms. The food was delicious (well, it's hard to go wrong with cream tea, but it was really really good!), and the atmosphere of the tea rooms was very traditional - nice decor and pleasant staff. Gail (owner) was also especially friendly and we ended up swapping recipe stories. While we didn't try any, the tea rooms prides itself on having gluten free items on the menu. I'd highly recommend having tea or lunch there while travelling through the Cotswolds!

2  Thank pegcitygirl
Reviewed 28 October 2010

We recently went to Market House Tea Rooms for authentic Cream Tea. What a wonderful experience for us Canadians with British roots! Their licensed restaurant offers a full menu of homemade foods, and also specializes in gluten free and vegetarian dishes. However, we were there for the Cream Tea! For those unfamiliar with cream tea, it's scones served with clotted cream and jam, and of course tea. The freshly baked scones were the best I've ever had and the clotted cream....Wow, I didn't know it could taste so good!
The Tea Room atmosphere was delightful. Set on the very quaint High Street in Moreton-in-Marsh, a little town one must not miss when visiting the Cotswolds.
Our experience at Market House Tea Rooms was made even more memorable by the friendly owner/baker, Gail, who took time to say hello. If we have the opportunity to visit the Cotswolds again, we will definitely return to this Tea Room

3  Thank lovestotravel71