1,373 results
All reviewsdecanter of sherrymews roombreakfast was buffet stylewhirlpool bathlounge barspiral staircasehot buffetbottled watermain buildingjunior suitemodern bathroomhigh streettea and coffee making facilitiesevening mealhuge bedkippersbiscuits
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we were shown to our room , where a complimentary bottle of bubbly was waiting.This was a nice touch for my partners birthday.The location is brilliant.We had an amazing three course meal. The standard of service and quality of food was very high.We will definitely visit again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a beautiful cosy room with a huge bed. Ate dinner at the restaurant - 3 cheese soufflé with candied cashews a highlight but it was all beautiful. Solid brekkie, happy helpful staff. Loved it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We have stayed here several times now, and it is always good. The staff are very friendly, helpful and industrious. Breakfast is particularly nice, and although you can eat in the bar we like to have our dinner in the dining room. We always stay in a room at the back where the car park is as it is usually very quiet.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Room 7 is a pleasant room with a very large comfortable bed and complimentary tea and coffee and sherry.
The bathroom is large but could do with updating as there was only an electric shower over the bath which wasn't great.
The lighting in the room and bathroom wasn't great. One of the wall lights was not working. Changing the bulb did not rectify the problem. I was provided with another table lamp but that didn't work either so I was then provided with another light which did work. The lady I dealt with was very pleasant and said she would take some money off the bill.
I was surprised to find the next day when I wanted to use the hairdryer it was attached to the wall I would have thought in a hotel such as this it would have been separate so you could plug it in where you wanted. The location of a hairdryer was nowhere near a mirror which surprised me that this hadn't been thought of either.
The room was over warm but that is preferable to it being too cold.
The bed was comfortable.
Overall the stay was ok but the facilities aren't ideal if you are getting ready to go out for the night as the room was dimly lit and the location of the mirrors weren't ideal

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Zarah M
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable room. Excellent meal in evening with a buffet breakfast in morning but all fresh.
Friendly and attentive staff.
Lovely place to stay in Cotswolds whether you are on business or leisure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business