I chose this hotel because it is dog friendly (for our little princess). We stayed in a stable room. We enjoyed our stay:
1. The room was warm and reasonably large with a very good size and modernised bathroom (with a separate bath - great for a soak)
2. The lovely pub with burning fireplace was great for having light meals and breakfasts with our dog - not having to leave her in the room by herself.
3. Tea/coffee making facilities were much appreciated (water jug, cups and hot chocolates)
4. Hotel parking was limited, but there were ample parking spaces on the streets around the hotel.
5. Hotel location is excellent - on the main street (but we did not hear any noise, other than noise from stairs adjacent to room, as we were at the back of the main house). There are other hotels, restaurants and pubs and shops on the main street. Moreton in Marsh is also conveniently located for exploring the Cotswolds (and the Batsford Arboretum is highly recommended).
6. Staff were polite and friendly.
Only thing we were a bit fussy about was that the water pressures for the shower were very weak. And, a bigger bed would be great as the room was large enough for a larger bed.More