“Was recommended to me and I would recommend it to anyone”
Review of The Spice Room

The Spice Room
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My partner and I went to this restaurant on the 8th of July and I have to say it has to be one of the best Indian meals I have ever had
The staff were very helpful and pleasant and the food was delicious and quite reasonably priced

Well worth a visit!!!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The reviews tempted us to visit while staying in Moreton, so pleased we did. Wide choice on the menu and different choices to the 'norm'. Friendly staff, lovely food, presented nicely. Reasonable prices. Complimentary drink at the end of our meal was a nice touch. We would return if we were in Moreton again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The spice room is truly astonishing, drink in the comfortable lounge without being hurried prior to being taken to your table in the restaurant, don't be put off by the appearance from outside, this is a very spacious and comfortable restaurant.
Now to the food, we are avid indian food eaters and have tried restaurants from lands end to Scotland and this is possibly the best!
The food is spectacular both in presentation and flavour, the staff very attentive, the surroundings lovely. We cannot recommend this restaurant to highly, one word "Stunning" we will be going back.

1  Thank C0llieman
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My husband and I were staying nearby and found The Spice Room on Trip Advisor. We could see that they had received excellent reviews and having eaten there now we know why. It's an amazing restaurant, tucked away just off of the main street. From the outside you can only see a bar/waiting area but when you are ushered through to the restaurant beautifully decorated, high-ceilinged rooms with exposed timbers open up. The food was fantastic - honestly one of the best curries I have ever had and to top it all they even had a great selection of desserts.
The staff could not have been more attentive or helpful and the overall feeling is of being in a high end Indian restaurant - but without the high end bill !

1  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I picked this one based on tripadvisor reviews and we were very pleased with our meal. I was initially a bit concerned as the waiter seemed miffed that we ordered tap water rather than drinks and we refused his offer of starters, papadam or naan. But that didn't affect the service. We ordered tandoori chicken, lamb in a creamy sauce and an eggplant side with rice. Portions were generous and tasty and certainly enough food for 2 people.

The dining room is beautiful. The food was artfully presented on beautiful plates. Overall, a great choice for dinner.