We stayed at Bell Inn for two nights in July 2013 in the Broadway room. The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom needs a bit of TLC. The staff were friendly and approachable. Breakfast which is included in the room price, was very good with few choices. The whole town is unique. The hotel is a very short walk from the rail station. The Market runs on Tuesdays right in front of the hotel, and is quite an attraction for both the locals and tourists. The only problem was the heat wave... No air conditioning and no fans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered by many to be Tolkeins inspiration for the "Prancing Pony" in Lord of the rings, the Bell Inn is a fine example of a traditional coaching Inn set in the historic Cotswolds. Having been taken over in June 2015, the pub and guest rooms are in safe hands and offer great service and quality accommodation. The pub offers meals a great selection of food, including lunches and evening meals which compliment the wide range of drinks including a selection of real ales. On a sunny day why not sit in the beer garden and soak up the sunshine in peaceful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Bell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell Hotel Moreton-In-Marsh
- The Bell Inn Moreton-In-Marsh, Cotswolds