It has been 2 years since our last stay at the Bell Inn. We first chose the Bell because we wanted to stay in an authentic old English inn. We were not disappointed. Please understand what you are getting - this is not a Marriott (my gold standard for business travel). This is a very old inn with lots of character. Our rooms have always been comfortable and clean. Moreton-in-Marsh is our favorite place in the Cotswolds, and the Bell Inn is one of our favorite places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered by many to be Tolkeins inspiration for the "Prancing Pony" in Lord of the rings, the Bell Inn is a fine example of a traditional coaching Inn set in the historic Cotswolds. Having been taken over in June 2015, the pub and guest rooms are in safe hands and offer great service and quality accommodation. The pub offers meals a great selection of food, including lunches and evening meals which compliment the wide range of drinks including a selection of real ales. On a sunny day why not sit in the beer garden and soak up the sunshine in peaceful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell Hotel Moreton-In-Marsh
- The Bell Inn Moreton-In-Marsh, Cotswolds