“Great place!!”
Review of Cacao Bean

Cacao Bean
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Silke offers you a warm welcome to Cacao Bean - Konditorei/Cafe'(German Pastry Shop) in Moreton-in-Marsh in the Cotswolds, where almost everything is made in our busy pastry kitchen. We serve light lunches, like soup and filled rolls, toasted tea cakes, scones, a large variety of cakes, mini gateaux, biscuits, fruit bars etc... We also make cakes which are gluten free, dairy free, nut free and Vegan. Our Coffee and tea is fair-trade and our Hot Chocolate is made with real chocolate (our interactive salted Caramel goes down a treat) We love chocolate and offer truffles, chocolates, bars, seasonal chocolate figures (the cutest Easter bunnies, Eggs, Father Christmases etc... are all made here. Wedding and Celebration Cakes are made to order.
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed near moreton in marsh and visited cocoa bean, Lovely staff and delicious coffee and cake, if I'm ever too come too the area again, this would be the first place I return too

Silke B, Owner at Cacao Bean, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Many thanks for your lovely review. Yes, please come by any time.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We ordered a wedding cake from Cacao Bean - it was absolutely perfect!! Beautiful & delicious! We were over the moon & had a lot of compliments from our guests too. Thank you!

Silke B, Owner at Cacao Bean, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you very much for your great review. I am very happy that it was received so well.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We had gorgeous baguettes which were so fresh they were still slightly warm, followed by delicious lindser biscuits. Very friendly service and a beautiful loo!

Silke B, Owner at Cacao Bean, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you so much for your nice review. We bake the bread off to order, that's why they are so yummy.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely cafe right at the northerly end of Moreton in the Marsh. The waitress was friendly and helpful and the drinks and cakes seemed very reasonably priced. I had a lovely pot of tea, my wife enjoyed her hot chocolate and the apple cake we had was divine. I can well understand why this little cafe has such excellent reviews.

Silke B, Owner at Cacao Bean, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

What a fab review, thank you soooo much.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I order a cake for my 4th wedding anniversary with custom picture on top and I received a very good cake with strawberry and chocolate as I request. All guest was very pleased with this cake. Thank you so much for your work.I do recommend this cake shop

Silke B, Owner at Cacao Bean, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Many thanks for your lovely review. I am happy to hear that our Moreton Mess went down a treat.