“My new local Indian!”
Review of Sitara Restaurant

Sitara Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sitara Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I visited Sitari as I wanted to try it out. As a local, I make it my aim to try out all the local cuisine. Sitari is easily my new restaurant.

The first thing I noticed when I walked in was the kitchen through a door window. It was glistening and it look well organised. The restaurant are is very well designed and has a very welcoming feeling. The staff are superb. Always on hand to assist your every need, but in no way pushy.

I thought the price was fair. It is slightly above the average rate in Moreton In Marsh, however it was worth it. I am a person who enjoys my food and I found the portion sizes were perfect. Not too much, not too little.

Overall - I would strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Ate here on New Year's Eve. It was fantastic. The staff were quick to come to us, and despite it being very busy, made sure they did their best to accomodate us. They were polite and helpful, and as for the food...deeelicious!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Food is Exquisite, surroundings charming, staff can't do enough for you.

Quite frankly it's superb.

For some reason the food taste better when you eat in as opposed to take away?!?

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Ate at this restaurant a couple of weeks ago and whilst service was faultless and the restaurant is nicely decorated , the food was a little disappointing. I ordered the bhuna dish , which is medium heat (2 stars) , but there was no heat at all. It was flavoursome , but just no heat at all. Goodness knows what a mild dish would have been like.

As people say , if you want a decent curry , head up north. The restaurant was empty most of the Friday evening . Hmmm.......... Perhaps should be the busiest night.

I would not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

This was the first time we have eaten in this restaurant, but it certainly won't be the last. The food is sublime. Beautifully spiced. One of the best curries we have had. This place is well worth a visit. In fact it's worth taking a special trip to eat here. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Nerissa12