“Probably one of the best 'Indian restaurants' in the Cotwolds.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sitara Restaurant

Sitara Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sitara Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
London, United Kingdom
“Probably one of the best 'Indian restaurants' in the Cotwolds.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Now been there 15+ times... every time is a great experience ... especially when we 'leave the selection to them'... highly creative, excellent service and a really nice ambiance.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank mr f

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Had a great meal here on Saturday night. Perused the menu whilst chomping on poppadums and pickles. I chose the tiger prawns in a mango sauce which was delicious. I also had Tarka dhall, peshwari pilau and a dip into my boyfriends keema naan. All very, very flavoursome. The pilau was extra special. I decided to go for a pudding as well which I usually can't manage after a huge plateful BUT there was something interesting on the dessert menu, Habshi Halva. I'm now googling this recipe because it was absolutely amazing. House wine is good, service attentive and efficient. Will definitely be going back for more.

• Visited February 2014
Dartford, United Kingdom
“Great Indian food at a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Great Indian food at a great price! Not your standard Indian food but unique food and modern takes on classic Indian dishes. The special offer on Sundays and Mondays of popadom, starter, main and sides for £13 is excellent!

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Lovely staff and tasty food. We have eaten in the restaurant and used the take away. Really good quality tasty food! Well worth the money.

• Visited August 2013
Stow-on-the-Wold, United Kingdom
“My new local Indian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

I visited Sitari as I wanted to try it out. As a local, I make it my aim to try out all the local cuisine. Sitari is easily my new restaurant.

The first thing I noticed when I walked in was the kitchen through a door window. It was glistening and it look well organised. The restaurant are is very well designed and has a very welcoming feeling. The staff are superb. Always on hand to assist your every need, but in no way pushy.

I thought the price was fair. It is slightly above the average rate in Moreton In Marsh, however it was worth it. I am a person who enjoys my food and I found the portion sizes were perfect. Not too much, not too little.

Overall - I would strongly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014