2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$122
View deal
PricelineUS$122
eDreamsUS$122
Agoda.comUS$122
TripadvisorUS$122
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews breakfast was amazing thought of everything preserves attention to detail comfortable bed place to stay feel very welcome each morning my partner toiletries cottage landlady village accommodation england pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I generally am not the type to write a review but for this stay I had to make an exception.
I really can not praise Troy House and Denise, the owner enough. The accommodation was stunning, immaculately clean, fresh and had every possible essential you could need and more! I brought my young son with me and was delighted when Denise had created a little hamper of towels and baby goodies to use, such a thoughtful gesture.
Breakfast I can not rave enough about, variety and taste was to perfection.
If you are looking for a get away where the extra mile is already there and you will for sure walk away saying wow then this is the right place to enjoy a luxury get away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mandy B
Reviewed 8 October 2016

This was our second stay at this superb B&B .. Denise the owner couldn't have been more friendly and helpful.Our rooms were so very tastefully decorated , clean and comfortable , we loved all the lovely toiletries and especially the baby lotions and powders etc provided for our little grandson
The breakfast was first class and so relaxed
Overall a wonderful stay and will certainly rebook again .. Highly recommended

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This is a really top notch bed and breakfast. The owner, Denise, is extremely welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for her. The room was clean and cosy, with a lovely selection of teas, drinks, sweets etc as well as an amazing array of complimentary toiletries. Our dog was welcomed too with treats from Denise. Amazing breakfast with lovely fresh fruit to start and a good selection of cooked options. Couldn't suggest any improvements as its perfect!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

The host was friendly and funny and warmly welcomed us upon arrival. When I took more than a moment to decide between white and brown toast, she lightly quipped: “it’s not a tough decision”. The cottage rooms are well decorated and will make you smile and maybe laugh too. Great selection of teas. Our bathroom was spotless. We are hypersensitive to scented detergents and the like – and the sheets or pillows did bother our allergies a bit and the bed felt a bit lumpy, yet we both slept okay. Breakfast was top notch, with freshly cut fruit and delicious blueberry pancakes. Overall, this was good value for money, a great place for Cotswold Way hikers, and a memorable experience.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

This was my second time staying at Troy House, and it certainly won't be my last. Such a quaint, well kept B&B with owners that can't do enough for you.

The rooms are superb and the beds as comfy as you'll find. Good luck in trying to finish the breakfasts - Denise the owner certainly likes to keep her guests well fed!

Painswick itself is a stunning place to be, and is a great base for travelling around. We recommend taking the time to go to Slad and getting to the top of Swift's Hill for a stunning view.

Date of stay: August 2016