eDreams
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Agoda.com
All reviews breakfast was amazing thought of everything preserves attention to detail comfortable bed place to stay feel very welcome each morning my partner toiletries cottage landlady village accommodation england pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Our accommodation at Troy House was exceptional. Removed from the main house, separated by a court yard our room with ensuite was tastefully decorated with everything we needed. Within walking distance to a couple of pubs it was easy to access a meal at night. Our English breakfast served up by Denise was enough to sustain us for our walk through to Leonard Stanley, delicious. Thank you Denise for providing extremely comfortable accommodation.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank H-and-M-407
Denise_troyhouse, Manager at Troy House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words,
We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay here.
Hope you enjoyed the rest of your walk

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

These were the most welcoming people we stayed at over a week of different B and B's. They picked us up when we were tired and had enough (but still 2 miles from theirs). The room was cosy with a lovely soft bed and all the little extras were there that just make you want to go back; a big slice of home made cake in the room, 'proper' milk (rather than uht) for our tea/coffee. We had a breakfast that just kept coming...perfect to start a day of walking with. Loved it and would definitely go back.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Denise_troyhouse, Owner at Troy House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

thank you for your kind feed back.
we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
hope to see you again
kind regards
Denise

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Between the comfortable and beautiful accommodations, and the warm reception by Denise, I would recommend this B&B most highly. Painswick is a great town along the Cotswold Way. My parents, wife, and I were more than pleased with our stay here.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking your time to do us a very kind review.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay here.
Take care

Reviewed 30 April 2017

A lovely B&B with a charming hostess. The room was so comfortable and had everything you might need (or forget to pack) for a weekend away, and came with so many lovely little extra touches.
The breakfasts were brilliant, and Denise and Lauren were both so welcoming and generous. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lengai9

We thank you kindly for your lovely words and review and are very pleased you enjoyed it here.
We do hope you get a chance to come back again.
Take care

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Troy house is simply perfect! I loved the room style, the house, the forniture and the pancakes at breakfst! ;) The atmosphere is so cosy and relaxing and Denise and her husband are very nice and friendly. I went twice in 3 months! The first time I was with my boyfriend and we didn't know where to park and her husbando moved his car to let us put ours. The rooms are absolutely fabulous decorated and furnished with attention to details. A generous choice of teas and biscuits, in the bathroom I never seen so many toiletries and in the morning a small bottle of fresh milk was left out of our door. Breakfast was delicious (the only problem were the tables too small to contain all the food!!!! Situated in the tiny village of Painswick this B&B is really worth a visit, it's a good location where to stop and have a rest. The first time Denise booked for us a table in a small restaurant and we really enjoyed it, having dinner close to the fireplace. I liked so much that I went back a second time with my parents and this time we were in the room at the back my favourite, a chocolate box! I would like to thank Denise because the second time when I got there I realized that she was on holiday. We were alone in the house so probably she opened just for us and a friend was in charge of everything. Thank you so much! I would recommend this place to everyone.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Niky N
Denise_troyhouse, Owner at Troy House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review.We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at troy house.

kind regards