“Beautiful!”

The White Hart Stow
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Our Dining Room features a log fire, well spaced tables and interesting artifacts. However if you wish to eat more informally then why not choose our relaxed bar, not to mention the delicious food prepared by. All food is sourced locally, and prepared on the premises to ensure that your satisfaction is met. We offer hearty food during the day, and exquisite dining in the evening. Our chef’s are trained to the highest standard, and take pride in their work.
london
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

What a lovely meal. I had the Seabass and my partner had the pork belly. Gorgeous food and great service. A lovely way to start our holiday!

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Best Food”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The finest food in Stow! Fresh, local and beautifully cooked but above all excellent value for the standard

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Nice family owned restaurant”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Lovely restaurant with a good selection of food. The staff were extremely friendly and the service was attentive.

Visited October 2013
Riverside, CA
“Dinner at the White Hart”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Our dinner was fine--nothing special but good. My appetizer was something I had never heard of before--a Duck & Juniper Rillette. Interesting. The soup was very good as were our entrées. A good place to go if you are in Stow on the Wold.

• Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A mediocre dining experience”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Enjoyed a very mediocre evening meal here, with slow service despite only one other diner, apart from the four in our party, being there. The decor was 'basic pub', mismatched wooden seats and wellworn tables, with no restaurant atmosphere.

The venue had been chosen by my son-in-law, and I was horrified when viewing the limited menu to find there was very little that I fancied ordering. My pan-fried chicken breast was well cooked, but something I could easily have done myself at home with more vegetables than the meague portion I was given.

I also found the desert menu limited, so did not order one. My husband's panna cotta was very attractively presented, but expensive for the portion size.

• Visited September 2013