Thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night break at this lovely hotel. The spotless rooms are furnished to a high standard and the beds are extremely comfortable. The food was excellent - plentiful, well cooked and beautifully served breakfasts. The dining room has a very relaxing atmosphere and the evening meals were also very good indeed.
In addition, The Number Four at Sow is very well placed for all the delightful villages and towns of the Cotswolds which made sightseeing all the easier as we didn't have to travel miles to visit such places as Bourton on the Water, Broadway, Upper and Lower Slaughter, etc. Not forgetting Stow on the Wold itself which is less than a mile away from the hotel.
All in all, an very pleasant stay and I wouldn't hesitated in recommending this hotel to anyone looking for a base to explore this charming area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds