We chose Number Four to stay for our anniversary and my wife's birthday. We were not disappointed, from the moment we walked in to the moment we walked out the extremely professional and attentive staff made our stay a wonderful experience. To mark our celebrations our room was upgraded to a suite room 201 (highly recommended). The decor and attention to detail throughout the whole hotel was a credit to the owners. We chose to eat in the restaurant (Cutlers) and that too was a very high class experience. From the very polite and experienced staff to the chef's delicious and inventive dishes. Located a mile from the town centre leaves a short walk or an even shorter drive into town. We looked around in Stow but saw nothing to compare to the standards at number Four. You would need to be very very picky not to like this place. Thank you sister's and staff for a great stay. Rog and Kym Devon. PS perhaps it should be renamed Number ONE !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Number Four at Stow Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow Hotel & Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds