Nice enough (rehearsed) welcome, and all staff seemed happy and welcoming. Suite was comfortable, but velux windows combined with heavy rain does not equal dreamy sleep! Disappointed that they did nt serve cocktails, and thought this most odd until we realised we lowered the average guest age by about 15 years! Food was fantastic and come here for the restaurant - as for the other elements, nice try but outleagued by others in this bracket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds