We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of October with friends and found the hotel staff most welcoming, attentive and helpful. Our room was very comfortable with a good bed and pillows and the whole hotel was spotless. We appreciated the comfortable lounge area where we could relax and chat after a day out.The hotel is well located for seeing the Cotswolds. We ate both nights in the dining room which had a lovely atmosphere and the meal was excellent. Only one quibble....it would have been nice to choose from a different menu on the second night. Overall we had a delightful weekend and really appreciated the care and attention to detail shown by the owners and staff. We hope to return. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds