We stayed here earlier this year after it being recomended by friends and we are very glad that we did.
The location is perfect to see the Cotswolds in summer or winter but stunning in the autumn with all the leaf fall. The hotel is beautiful in it's self. the interior has been beautifully and carefuly decorated with style and taste. We had a room with a small seperate living room and it was lovell. One of the things I love about the room was that it had a large fridge instead of the usual tiny minibar. The bathroom was very well appointed and the ambience of the hotel is friendly and relaxed.
We only had breakfast which was first class but heard other patrons discussing the food in a very positive way.
All in all a perfect place to base yourself to explor the beauty of the Cotsworlds and a hotel that you will look forward to returning to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Number Four at Stow Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow Hotel & Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds