Have just returned from our second weekend stay at Number Four at Stow. Having enjoyed our first visit so much a few months ago,we recommended it to four of our friends as a perfect venue to meet up in the Cotswolds and again we were not disappointed. The friendly atmosphere, high standards of cleanliness and professionalism throughout, as well as the superb food in Cutler's restaurant were exactly as before and make for a great place to stay. As in my previous review ,I can only concur with all the other excellent reviews for this establishment. For best value take the Dinner, Bed and Breakfast package, you will not be disappointed. Many thanks again to Caroline, Trish and all your excellent staff and looking forward to seeing you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds