My wife and I have just returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel. Every part of the hotel is spotlessly clean, all of the staff were superb and provided a courteous and friendly service, the 2 nights we dined in the Cutlers restaurant, the food was delicious (and the chef made a couple of menu adjustments to suit our tastes) and the rooms are tastefully decorated. Breakfast was piping hot and filled us both for the days.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Cotswolds as its one of the best hotels I've stayed in anywhere.
It is so obvious this is privately owned and those owners take pride in what they offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds