My Wife and I stayed at Number 4 the Stow for one night while travelling in the Cotswold's.
The room we had was spotless and very well laid out, after arriving we decided to dine in the hotels restaurant, what a good choice, the food was outstanding and well presented,and we would definitely eat there again on our next visit.
From the time we arrived to our checkout the staff were impeccable,as was the owner Caroline, always there at hand to attend to your needs.
Breakfast was equally outstanding with plenty of choice for the guests.
We look forward to visiting again.
Antonio and Julie Alfei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Number Four at Stow Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel & Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds