Very clean rooms although a bit smallish; we were not in one of the suites. Nicely situated for touring the entire Cotswolds area. If you like something nice, quiet and a bit formal, then this is the place for you. If you are more outgoing, happy-go-lucky and laid back, you may find it a bit stiff. Dinner was quite tasty but again very formal with only the two of us dining at the time, and it was expensive. All staff were polite and friendly but reserved as opposed to outgoing and gregarious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds