My husband and I stayed at Number 4 for 3 nights while touring the Cotswolds and we were so glad we did. This hotel is centrally located and a convenient drive to all the little villages in the area. Beautifully decorated, immaculate and small, you feel at home immediately with the kind and caring staff. We had a room on the first floor which was quite small but very efficiently laid out so that it did not bother us. Since we packed our days with travel, we chose to eat in the restaurant on 2 nights (it is closed on Sundays) and we were glad we did--- the food is delicious and perfectly prepared. All in all, a fabulous choice for us and we would return here in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds