While on a driving trip through England with another couple we stayed at Number Four at Stow and really loved it. The rooms are not large but they are upscale and very modern with all the comforts of home. The grounds are very nice and the restaurant has excellent gourmet type food. I highly recommend this property if you are in the area. The quaint town of Stow is just up the road and has lots of interesting shops and restaurants. We lucked out as a street fair was in full swing on the Saturday that we were there, lots of fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds