The Number Four at Stow is without doubt the Cotswolds' best kept secret as far as hotels are concerned. Chef/manager Brian Cutler is a wizard in the kitchen, serving up food of the highest order. Withoiut doubt the hotel deserves a five star rating if only for the superb meals conjured up by the amazing Mr Cutler. But there is a lot more to the Number Four than the food as good as it is. This is a family run enterprise and everyone - from the chatty and helpful waitresses to the friendly owners - goes out of their way to ensure the whole operation runs like clockwork. My wife and I have just returned from our second stay at the hotel in the past 12 months and we are already looking forward to our next visit. The Number Four may be a secret only to those in the know but it is a secret that is rapidly being shared by more and more discerning people - and with good cause.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Number Four at Stow Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel & Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds