I found this hotel via Tripadviser and my wife and I were not disappointed. From the booking process, arrival, dinner & breakfast to the departure, everything was fantastic.
The overall location and decor...perfect. I stay at many hotels over the year and I can honesty say there was not one area of damage or somewhere which required touch up or fixing.
Arrival was handled perfectly by the staff and the bottle of red wine a nice touch for booking direct.
Dinner on the Saturday was great with the ambiance and quality/quantity of the food very good.
Weather helped from our last visit to the area but nothing could dampen our view of this hotel.
Others have mentioned the room sizes which are a bit smaller than preferred but no real issue.
Overall, we loved it and would highly recommend it to others looking for a base in the Cotswolds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds