We stayed at Number 4 for a wedding across the road at the Hyde Barn. The Hotel is very nice and modern and offered a comfortable night after a day's festivities. It seemed expensive for what it was as the rooms are very small and for a Hotel that seemed to me as a visitor to be in the middle of nowhere. There must be a business district somewhere close it services. Breakfast (The full English) was excellent and I would go back if anyone else got married in the area which at this point seems unlikely. I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Number Four at Stow Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow Hotel & Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds