We stayed at Number Four at Stow on Saturday night as part of a short break away. We booked the hotel following the amazing reviews on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. The service was impeccable as was the dining (evening meal & breakfast). The night stay didn't come cheap, but I feel that the whole experience was value for money. It is very apparent that the owners are passionate about this hotel and take the time to meet their guests which I think is amazing. We don't live too far away so a return is very likely, hopefully on a sunnier weekend that this one! Congratulations on a wonderful hotel with wonderful entourage of staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds