Booked last minute for a single night stay to visit Stow's antique shops and had a very relaxing evening. Very good service, excellent evening meal (although a bit more expensive than I would normally consider unless a special occasion) and equally good breakfast.
Bedroom was well equipped and comfortable. The only slight negative is the roadside location which makes it a little noisy if you like to have your bedroom window open at night.
Think the hotel and restaurant most suitable for couples, business or solo travellers like myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-owned and run boutique country house hotel in Stow on the Wold, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The hotel offers 13 stylish bedrooms and 5 elegant two-room suites/family rooms and a relaxing and cosy lounge and bar. There is a large secure car park which is free for guests. In Cutler's at Number Four, our intimate restaurant, chef Brian Cutler offers good simple and tasty food using the best of local and seasonal produce. A small but flexible function room can seat up to 40 for meetings or private dining. The entire hotel is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is free and available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Number Four at Stow and Cutler's Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 4 At Stow
- Number Four At Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Number Four At Stow And Cutler's Restaurant Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds