Firstly i would like to thank everyone at Stow Lodge for making our stay so lovely . my husband and myself have been visitors at this lovely hotel for the past 20 years . We try and visit 3 to 5 times each year .Its like home from home
The staff are so friendly ,Nothing is too much trouble .
The rooms are warm , Clean ,The beds are so comfatable .We stayed in room 16 this time , its quite small ,but has loads of charm .
The Breakfasts are fit for a king , and set you up for the day .
We love sitting in the lounge ,with a glass of wine , around the log fire .
I cant wait for our next visit
Julie and Peter Masterson , Nottingham .
I would recomend this family run hotel ,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds