This was our sixth visit to this hotel and it is still one of our favourites. The location in Stow is ideal for a wander around the village and yet has a wonderful secluded garden to relax in and enjoy lunch or a drink (or two). The rooms are very comfortable, we had room number 4 at the front of the hotel overlooking the garden. The restaurant is excellent with breakfast served to you rather than buffet style. Evening meals are excellent with the menu changed every day, portions are generous and there is a comprehensive wine list at very reasonable prices. Staff are very friendly and obliging and always willing to help. Highly recommended and will definitely be visiting again when we can fit another visit in between cruises!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stow Lodge Hotel is situated in its own picturesque grounds overlooking the market square of the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold. The hotel has been family owned and run for over fifty years and has built up a fine reputation for its friendly hospitality and excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stow Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stow Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold
- Stow Hotel On The Wold
- Stow Lodge Hotel Stow-On-The-Wold, Cotswolds